- Norine ID: NOR00595
- DOI: 10.26097/nor00595
- Family: orbiculamide
- Synonym(s): orbiculamide A;
- Activity: toxin
- Class: peptide
- Formula: C46H62BrN9O10
- Monoisotopic mass: 979.380302249 g/mol
- Comment: Orbiculamide A is a putative NRPS product (no synthetase genes identified)
- Source: norine
- Contributor (creation): Norine Team [CRIStAL (UMR CNRS 9189), ex-LIFL, France, Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- Entry information:
- status: putative
- last modification date: 2018-09-12 by Mickael Chevalier [Charles Viollette Institute, ProBioGEM team, Lille, France, University of Lille, France]
- view all entry history
- Type: partial cyclic
- Number of monomers: 7
- Monomeric composition :
1 Me-Vaa 2 Abu 3 Orn 4 Pro 5 k-Leu 6 PALOA 7 Br-OH-Trp
- Graph representation: Me-Vaa,Abu,Orn,Pro,k-Leu,PALOA,Br-OH-Trp @1 @0,2 @1,3,6 @2,4 @3,5 @4,6 @2,5
- Atomic structure:
Peptide's atomic structure image is not available because smiles is not present.
- Theonella sp.
- taxid: 73791 (view NCBI taxonomy browser)
- Links between organisms producing the orbiculamide A: Theonella sp.
- Orbiculamide A: A novel cytotoxic cyclic peptide from a marine sponge Theonella sp.
Fusetani N, Sugawara T, Matsunaga Hirota SH, Journal of the American Chemical Society , 1991, 13 (20), pp. 7811-7812
Return to annotations search